I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, March 11, 2005

Comics Were Never Better


Only one of the hilarities you find by clicking below!

This week's Photoshop Phriday over at Something Awful is hilariously altered covers of old comics, which were probably funny enough on their won before they were ever altered. As I consider Something Awful my personal muse whenever I post here at Horadrim, I thought I'd share the absurdity with you all. Enjoy by clicking here!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I love when they do comic stuff there.
On an unrelated note, since I still can;t add to Horadim, go to http://dlphntat.blogspot.com/2005/02/one-more-thing-screwed-up-by.html
and enjoy.

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home