I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Indian head movements



Have you ever noticed how Indian people move their heads differently while they speak? Most of them move their heads from side to side and tilt their head simultaneously. This may not be a good description, but I usually find it so distracting that I can't give them the whole library card explanation without laughing to myself and pausing to gather my composure.

5 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

By the way, have you noticed that we've posted more in the last week than has been posted in the last four months?

10:12 AM

 
Blogger cbiggie said...

Actually, I have noticed that. I actually thought of the same thing earlier, actually.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger cbiggie said...

Any chance the guy that invented Bobble Head Dolls got the idea from watching someone like that talk?

Just a thought.

12:36 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

C, you said "actually" three times in two sentences...

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Kou said...

Actually, he would actually like to become member of the blog, to post wideos actually.

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home