I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good Advice

Sometimes when I'm really bored at work (like today), I'll go on craigslist.com and look at the personals. I found one that had some hilarious, yet insightful advice about women personals. It went like:

"Advice for the Guys

bbw = fat chick
curvy = fat chick
queen sized = fat chick
big boned = fat chick
Great personality = fat chick
Life of the party = fat chick
HWP = fat chick
Losing weight = fat chick
Working with a personal trainer = fat chick
Non-judgmental = fat chick
TIred of superficial guys = fat chick

Don't let these deceitful women get to you!"

Some of it's a little mean, but funny...so that makes it okay in my book.

In addition, I think Daniel might be interested in this job opp I found under the "Human Resources" section: Opportunity

And I found a another good opp for Jason here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home