I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, July 30, 2004

Some things just never change...

So I'm talking to Liz last night on the phone, and she tells me to hold on for a second. I say "alright" and when she comes back she says: "sorry, I had to put some water in my bong."

Also, I had to remove the giant picture of the guy with all the piercings, it really freaked out the blog template so that it put all the links at the bottom instead of the side.

And no the picture below is not part of this post!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

It is too!

Okay, it's actually mine, which I was working on as you updated. But I'm all done now. Thank you.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Who's Liz? Cause she sounds pretty cool.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

She can't handle you without a little toke I guess.

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home