I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, July 22, 2004

The true story of the chinese giant

John has been imploring me to tell the story of the night I almost blacked out on his toilet. I don't know that there's too much to explore here, but I'll give it to you.

A couple of weeks ago I was hanging out one night at John's place. A natural urge came upon me so I went to the bathroom. Something was wrong though. As I sat there, allowing the natural course of events to occur, I suffered from what felt like an intense head rush. My vision narrowed down and I began to lose feeling in my body. I thought perhaps it was normal, but no! I could only see a small patch of wallpaper with my tunnel vision, but I knew this was no ordinary bm. I had to stop it or it might kill me. So I grabbed the rim and tried to slow the process down, but I felt like a truck was driving through me. I realized that strategy wouldn't work, so I accelerated the process. The effort it cost me was immense, and I was shaking and sweating. I only survived because I went empty before I totally blacked out. Still, at the end I was shaken by a violent convulsion and I fell back against the tank of the toilet, sending a candle holder to meet its doom on the floor. For a few moments, I had to sit there just resting. That was the most effort I've ever had to put into an evacuation.

I still don't know why I had that one particularly bad episode, but all I can say is I hope it never happens again.



7 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Uh, I think you need to go to the doctor!

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

That happened to me once too! Maybe it runs in the family.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

That's never quite happened to me, but sometimes it does hurt a lot.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

I think "Holy Shit" is more than appropriate here.

And I can vouch for this story, I overheard Nat's groaning and straining from the other room over the sound of The Who playing on my laptop.

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Did he have the "Holy Roller" Burrito?

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

See, I didn't even know I was making noises. I was that out of it.

5:55 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

I think this is one of the greatest stories ever blogged

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home