I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

More about Xanthippas...

Many of you have e-mailed me to ask me why I choose the pseudonym Xanthippas. Well, here's a little more about him. In the annals of history's great face-offs, I've always favored Carthage over Rome and Sparta over Athens, which makes this little guy my hero.

 
Oh, and historian Donald Kagan spells his name with an "a", but then he's British...



3 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Yes! It does! Now leave me alone!! (sob)

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

So are those also your movement percentiles, or did you just leave that in for effect?

6:04 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Yeah, but I'm working on my stealth skill.

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home