I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Um...so...blog

Aren't blogs for losers and people who want everyone to read their crazy conspiracy theories? But anyway, I like that story about the texshare card. That's crazy. And what about the crazy guy trying to kiss your hand? Oh, and as far as interesting stories go, I only have a short one. Last week I was in my library one night after we'd closed (having returned to use the phone). It was rather dark but I noticed what appeared to be a huge roach crawling up the wall over the Spanish books. I got the flashlight and indeed, it was a huge roach. I decided the only thing to do was use it for target practice and shoot at it with rubber bands. I had shot off several and was on the verge of giving up, but I decided to go for one more. I got the biggest rubber band out of the box that I could find (and I'm talking an 8" diameter here). Amazingly enough, I hit the thing! Unfortunately, I discovered that the rubber band wouldn't do a significant amount of damage. The roach got away. Perhaps I need larger rubber bands.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

Nat, I'm so glad you joined the blog! I see great things in the future by means of this page. You're probably more familiar with blogs than I am, I only really began to play with it last night. But I did learn how to post images. Apparently they have a service where you can use a phone to call in voice messages too...

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I'd like to comment on my post here, and say that the lime green shows up quite nicely. I'll experiment with other colors in the future.

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

How dare you! I'll teach you the error of your ways!

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home