I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hey Adam! If you're still a Horadrim...

Did you ever figure out why that Steven Bollocks guy posted two pictures of you on his website? I'm assuming that you don't know him because, I would imagine, that would mitigate your confusion somewhat. Is he stalking you? If so, I'm sure the Horadrim could put petty bickering aside to protect one of its own and, as the old folks say, 'take that nucka out.' At the very least, we could steal his geocaches.

6 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

What is the story on this?

11:19 AM

 
Blogger adam said...

Stephen's a friend of mine. You can still help me take the nucka out though.

Are you guys coming to our blog? I think this is way of fixing the problem. You guys can post whatever liberal bashing stuff here, but you have to check out the other side on our blog too. That way we are equally annoyed and cranky. Actually, I think it'd be cool if you guys came over and gave a conservative rebuttal, and we can just laugh about goatse and masturbation here.

11:27 AM

 
Blogger adam said...

I just felt political stuff had no place here, because well, it's not even funny.

That's true, I can't make any guarantee as to what other people who comment there might say, so I can understand. Alex, Nathan, and I, of course, argue intelligently and cordially, since we pride ourselves in being better than all those people (conservative or liberal) that do not.

Ah, there's nothing to talk about with the election over anyway, let's just post some more goatse pictures.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

What is this guy's website?

And I did reply to all the talk of my comment on the Halo 2 party post finally, in case you wanted to see it.

11:56 AM

 
Blogger adam said...

I saw it, John. Thanks.

Stephen's a cool guy. At least he's secure enough to put his psychosis up for everyone to see! ;) And after seeing so many other Xanga sites, his looks like fucking genius.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I still agree with Nathan that he correct term is "Horadrimite." That is in no way because it rhymes with "sodomite."

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home