I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Alex's School in D.C

For those of you who don't know the whole scoop....Alex is attending law school in D.C. ... or so he says. I placed numerous calls to all sorts of institutions out there, and none seemed to have a student registered under is name. Finally, i found the right school. Interestingly enough, it looks like a very decent school.


5 Comments:

Blogger cbiggie said...

oh...ok. See, i read it all wrong. I thought it was some sort of special school that taught lawyers a special form of "court room karate" or something.

Either way though...Alex is still a fool.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Dangit! My cover is blown! See, what I didn't tell you guys is that I'm undergoing secret ninja assassin-attorney training, which will render me invulnerable to the briefs of enemy attorneys, and allow me to stalk invisibly through the courtroom. I only told you guys I was at Catholic University so you'd think I was being all moral and crap!

Unfortunately the rules here are strict. Once we're known, we are exiled. Oh well...maybe there's a ninja/attorney school somewhere in Dallas, though the master won't tell me. Sigh.

2:41 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

lol

4:50 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

LOL yourself boy when my Shiitake mushroom catches you in the throat late one night.

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Dammit whitey!

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home