I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas Break for Bowels

You know, ever since the semester ended I've been defecating quite more often that I had before. I haven't been eating more though, just crapping more. I don't mean minor waste either, I mean a decent sized deuce. And on top of this, the corn ratio is higher than I would expect considering that I haven't eaten corn in months. So my theory is that now that the stress of the semester is over, that old impacted feces is finally sliding its way out of my colon and down the sewer pipes (or in the Central Bookdrop from time to time).

7 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Recent posts have led me to believe that we are spending WAY too much time on the topic of bowels and corn.

2:56 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Ditto.

3:43 PM

 
Blogger cbiggie said...

so far it's a vote of 2-1 (assuming Alex actually defends himself) that Alex is indeed full of crap. The rest of the votes are still pending...but as of now:

Alex = CRAP

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

where would the mystical corn come from though?

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Trust one of us to screw up the vote by changing the topic.

Anyway I vote that I'm not full of crap, and my votes counts for two since it's me voting about myself.

So...wait, I'm still behind.

Dammit!

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Fine, one vote for CRAP.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Number Four said...

put down two for me for crap, one for Jason and one for number four

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home