I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Monday, February 07, 2005

What the hell.....I don't believe!

Its so simple. I reformatted my hard drive and now my comp works great, I alos found a product I like better than Norton, System Mechanic 5.0 Porfessional. Its also cheaper. Anywho, I was just wondering if there was a chance that we all might start playing The Matrix On-line when it comes out, like City of Heroes days. I miss playing a game like that, plus its about the only way I can do anything with my friends back in Texas. Also if you don't know, my Barracks phone number is (253) 427-3466.

2 Comments:

Blogger Number Four said...

Yes

7:36 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

uh yay?

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home