I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Jason, what the F*ck do you keep emailing me?

Jason, what is this mobile network of friends thing you keep emailing me and Daniel? Does it cost money? We've been replying to your emails, but I don't think you've been able to read them. I would honestly prefer not to sign up with a "keep track of your friends" service. I have enough junk email as it is. Let's just keep in touch with the blog and the old fashioned way (i.e. telegrams and smoke signals).

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I also heartily recommend the tin-can-and-string telephone.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Number Four said...

I have no idea, i never e-mailed you any mobile thing that I know of

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home