I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boba Still Lives

After some furious wikipedia-ing I discovered the actor who played Boba Fett (the original, not the little kid from episode 2) does, in fact, have his own blog.

Check it out at:

http://www.jeremybulloch.com/

Sounds like most of his life is just going to various Sci Fi conventions. It's not that it's very funny, just kinda weird.

Too bad he doesn't accept anonymous comments.

Wow, I haven't posted on this thing in quite some time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Number Four said...

me iether, but I will be back in good ol TX in about a month. Woohoo.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Number Four said...

eihter damnit

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Number Four said...

I cnat splel or tpye, tihs relaly scuks but I am wlilnig to bet that you can stlil raed tihs beacuse you raely olny look at the fisrt and last letetr of each word you raed anyawy

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Um...Boba Fett is no longer cool after that.

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home