I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The fourth and other crap.

Dang, it's been a long time since I last posted on the Horadrim. Roughly equal to the amount of time it's been since you guys were funny!

So who had a good holiday? I know I did; I ate about 3 pounds of meat.

I found out that you shouldn't put the grill on top of matchlight charcoal until after the flames are gone. At least, not if you get a cheap Wal-Mart grill, because the stupid thing actually warped from the heat. You really ought not to have that problem when the dang thing is meant to be 3 inches over flaming coals.

Hey, anybody bought City of Villains yet? Looks awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home