I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Alright, I'll make this even easier!

Ok, to provide some potential resurgence to our dying blog, I will do what I can to help.

If you find something interesting online (or whatever, or something from an RSS feed if you're a crazy son-of-a-gun) you can post it to the horadrim by EMAIL. That's right, by email.

Simply email it to this address: chote69.horadrim@blogspot.com

It will then immediately appear on the horadrim for all to see and gawk.

Blog away...


(These features, RSS and email, have been here all along I just never bothered to mention them)

2 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

Actually that address is slightly wrong. The correct address should be:

chote69.horadrim@blogger.com

5:49 PM

 
Blogger James said...

but that's just for members, right?

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home