I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Monday, August 22, 2005

Spooky resemblance?


This is NOT Nat-Wu

I know it's going to seem like I'm picking on our beloved Nat-Wu, but really it's only a coincidence that I ran across this picture and thought "This is what a younger Nat-Wu would look like in an alternate universe." This is not actually what Nat-Wu looked like when he was younger, as I can attest to by virtue of the fact that as a result of our relation I was forced to see his ugly mug almost every day. Nay, this is more what Nat-Wu would look like if you could un-age him now about 10 years; a little smaller, a little younger, smiling about as much as he ever does for pictures where he's not wearing a beaver on his head. Indeed, the resemblance of this alternate reality young-Nat to this anonymous fella here is down right scary...

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Just out of curiosity, what were you looking for when you found this picture?

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Well surprisingly, I was googling "Nat-Wu's Evil Twin"

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home