I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

End Republicans Forever?



I found this gem on a Los Angeles Craigslist. I thought it pretty freakin' hilarious. Click on the title of this post to see. If any of the TWM still read this blog, I think I just discovered their dream job.

It pays pretty decent for a summer internship, actually.*

*Please pardon the Jasonism.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kou said...

What they "gloss over" is that you are being hired to defeat them in Samurai duels.

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

I'd fight a liberal with a samurai sword.

This could be a new method of voting: the winner of the duel gets two votes.

7:43 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Works for me.

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

You know, I put this link in a comment on the TWM, and they deleted my comment. How rude!

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

It's alright, Feels. They can't help that they've been brainwashed by their totalitarian belief system and that they're so intolerant of other opinions. Oh wait, that's what they say about us...

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home