I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Nat-Wu in da House

I'm very glad to see that Nat-Wu has joined up.  Didn't you like my picture of Mr. T?

I just got in to work and we have Vanessa helping us out.  (Not sure if I spelled her name right.)  Anyway today I feel like I should be lazy to compensate for all the work I did yesterday while Lorenza happily did absolutely nothing.  Even Arthur (who was here yesterday) shelved a cart, and still Lorenza did nothing. 

Anyhow...this is what Google images pulls up when you search for Nat-Wu:

http://www.colonialfsc.com/ MASTERS/Nat_WU_circle.jpg

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Yeah, that's a great pic.

Ok, I found the picture and I don't get it. What in the hell are those people doing?

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Oh yeah, that's a good plan too. Be as lazy as you can get away with, which based on the standard of Lorenza means you can basically just show up and talk to people.

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home