I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Comic-o-rama


This comic is not a collector's item


Or rather, I have had some passing but nasty affairs with comics in my youth. Now, I happen to like comics a lot. No, they're not great literature. No, they don't make for the most challenging of reading. And no, calling yourself a "collector" doesn't allow you to escape the shame that you should feel at reading comics as an adult. However, I for one have never loved comics so much that I thought I should try my hand at writing one, or even publishing it online. This gentleman's comic is less like the Sunday comic or the super-hero comic, and more like the comics they hide deep in the Dallas Observer...only not as good. But please browse his site and read a few. They may grow on you.

4 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Better than Penny Arcade.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Those are the worst comics I think I've ever seen...seriously

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

But I do like the fish-throwing hero. Salmon Man, or maybe Dude-Who-Has-to-Stay-in-a-River-Because-of-Brainerd-Diarrhea-and-Throws-Fish...

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

God, it just goes on and on. I didn't even get to the fish man. That was a nice 5 minutes of wasted life.

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home