I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Monday, August 09, 2004

Perverted-Justice.com - Exposing wannabe perverts on the 'net

Perverted-Justice.com - Exposing wannabe perverts on the 'net

Guys you have to check this out. I saw this website on TV last night. People posing as young boys and girls have conversations with pedophiles and record them on this webpage. They not only do this but expose the names, addresses, and screen-names of the perverts! It's awesome.

I think Nathan is on there somewhere...

7 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Pretty cool. Hey wait... I think I talked to this guy!

7:01 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I'm really glad you pointed this out. They haven't gotten me yet, and now they never will!

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Too late. I've already e-mailed the webmaster with your archived AOL chat room conversations with "LilBoyBlue_13"

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Nathan, how could you! An innocent, young, supple, sweaty, naked, glistening boy!...

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Yes, Daniel, you guessed it. It was John.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

How come most of the pedos are "starfleet captains"?

8:57 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Hey, haven't you ever demanded that someone call you Captain Kirk?

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home