I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Laird of Madrona


http://www.blogger.com/profile/1866949
After careful scanning of the groups of people who share my various interests, I have selected The Laird of Madrona as the most shameful to be associated with. From his skirt-like kilt to his mead holster, his appearance is ridiculous to me. I deride his taste in music for nerds who think they're clever, funny and "hip." Above all else, I despise his interest in "cutting capers." Congradulations, Laird!

8 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Laird?

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

This guy is obviously a dweeb, but his name is kinda cool because it's so weird...

12:46 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

He looks like he's contemplating masturbation

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This is one of those things where the guy looks ridiculous, and he knows it, so he thinks it's a big joke. But alas, anyone who is willing to go this far to look ridiculous is in fact...ridiculous.

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

On another note...is there a blog somewhere with a picture of one of us and a post about how ridiculous we are?

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

I think I went to college with that guy.

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

damn that laird...

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Hey, I have to give him some credit for his reading choices. He can't be a total idiot if he likes The Lord of the Rings, The Book of the New Sun, and the Patrick O'Brien novels (two of which were made into the movie Master and Commander, the Far Side of the World.)

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home