I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, August 07, 2004

You might think so, but you would be wrong.

You might think that the library would be a clean and quiet place to work, but you would be wrong. Today is a day like any other here. It is no better or worse. While cruising through life's journey this afternoon, I have encountered mold and a crazy lady shouting while carrying what might have been all her worldly possessions on wheels behind her. I didn't catch all of this one sided conversation but I did hear her shout angrily about a girl asking her for a dollar but she didn't have a dollar and the girl should have just asked her mother for it. But...there was no girl. There was however a very concerned citizen who was kind enough to suggest someone do something about her. Unfortunately, she exited the building just as it was getting interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I never could understand why anyone thought I would ever want to work at Central.

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home