I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Daniel touched my Wenis

I just had someone come up to me to get a library card for computer use. I asked him for ID and he handed me a Department of Corrections identification card, which I then used (as I always do by the way) to look up his name and discovered a certain amount of Branch X lost items still pending on his account. Maybe they went overdue while he was in the slammer...

He then proceeded to yell furiously at a woman (his girlfriend?) for "striking his child" which she didn't do. I thought the cops would need to be called for a moment there.

I wonder if someone's criminal history is grounds for denying them a library card...I mean think about it, if they're known for theft should they be trusted with borrowing items? We don't let kids do it without a "responsible" guardian.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

What in the doink? Did you witness this yourself? And did you offer him a young boy for his troubles?

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

I just did a google search for "wenis" and got some interesting results

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Daniel, you should check out the one about wenis bukkake, its on about the 3rd page or so

1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home