I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Monday, February 21, 2005

LOL Customers!

Given the patrons you guys see at IPL, you all can probably relate to some of these stories over at Something Awful. Here's an example:

I'm tech support for a large satellite tv provider. Woo boy do I have tons of these. Probably one of my favorites:

Me: Well, seems like everything is working, is there anything else I can help you with?
Her: Yeah, don't use anti-perspirant! Wanna know why?
Me: Not really, but I bet you're going to tell me. (Uhmmm why?)
Her: Because it causes cancer! Look at the first ingredient, it's alluminum! It gives you the cancer!
Me: Well, that's good to know ma'am, have a good day!
Her: Wait!! Do you know why 9/11 really happened? George Bush ordered it! There were secret Nesara computers in the sub-sections underneath the WTC!
Me: Wow, amazing.
Her: I'm part of this secret agency tied to Nesara, and we're planning on overthrowing the government! Here's a few links you should check out, and tell all your friends about!
Me: Will do ma'am, thank you for calling.
Her: No no! Wait! Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara Nesara !!!!!!

The call lasted about 40 minutes after I fixed her problem, and since I can't hang up on a customer I had to sit there and listen to these awesome stories. She went on and on about Nesara, and how I should watch the news because something huge was going to happen in the next few days. Of course nothing did. God I love my job.

Awesome. There's more. Go read 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home