I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Following Alex's lead

Ok, so I just remembered something funny that happened a couple of weeks ago... I was having dinner at a friend's house with several other friends, some of whom are Mormon including the renter of the house. They had invited some missionaries from the Mormon church and they had dinner and conversation (and prayer) with us. When they were about to leave I said they they were "nicer than the Sisters I grew up with." Everybody laughed. I continued "yeah, I grew up in private school." Then they realized what I meant. Apparently, everyone thought I meant my real sisters (of which I have none) instead of Catholic nuns. Even though everyone else was wrong, I felt a little embarassed, cause I think that's a pretty stupid joke taken that way. Oh well. It turned out to be pretty funny afteward.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Yeah, I tell people about the "sisters" I grew up with and they know exactly what I'm talking about.

11:02 PM

 
Blogger James said...

How did you phrase it? did you refer to them as 'sisters'?
Or 'sistahs'?
Maybe they thought you knew a long of black chicks.

9:54 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Hmm...never referred to them as "sistahs", though Nathan did go through a short "dreads" period.

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home