I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Happy Halloween!


Don't look down...oh, too late.

The only literal case of "blue balls" I've ever seen.

Ha ha ha!

Anyway...seeing as how Halloween is only about a week away, I think we should celebrate here by posting pictures of people in ridiculous costumes. It's not that much work, and it's fun for everyone. Here's my contribution.

8 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

By the way, the blame for this picture goes to the Hipster, who sent this to me entirely without provocation and demanded I blog about it.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Oops...my bad guys. But really...pixilation would just defeat the shock value, wouldn't it? And we can't have that here on a blog famous for goatse and tubgirl, can we?

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Well...but I enjoyed the responses more this way.

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Now that I can actually think about it, where did this come from? Do you know the story on this?

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

You'll have to ask Amanda...she's the one that sent it me with the subject heading "Pics of Cute Puppies open NOW (safe for work/school)"

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

I wonder who was sick enough to paint this guy, he obviously couldn't do all that himself...

My guess is that Amanda did it, and I also assume that this was a skit for some children's program that she put on.

5:17 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

"Today kids we'll be talking about Spider-man! ...and pedophiles who dress up like him.

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home