I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yes, that's right...I'm back

Prepare yourselves (you few to none who still peruse horadrim.blogspot.com) I have returned for at least one more post! And, as a plus for you threewiseguys, it will be political in nature! But, don't worry, it won't be charged in a liberal or conservative way, it's more a philosophical idea I wanted some comments on. So, on the next post, I will unveil it in all its glory...

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Seamus is back? That's it...I'm outta here.

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Sure, Seamus O'Flanahan Culligan the third. I'll believe it when I see it.

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home