I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Man vs. Outhouse

Given the type of low-lifes we are here at The Horadrim, I'm pretty sure all of us are familiar with the "Darwin Awards", given semi-annually to those members of the human species who attempt, and are usually succesful, at removing themselve from the gene pool. When I read this story I thought of several members of our happy little blog who've commented on their bathroom issues before. I trust I don't need to name them right?* Anyway:

(13 July 2004, West Virginia) An unidentified man in Blacksville, while relaxing in a portable outhouse, decided that it would be even more relaxing to light up a cigarette, inadvertently demonstrating another reason to give up the life-shortening habit. According to a spokeswoman for the ambulance, the methane in the porta-potty “didn't take too kindly” to the lit cigarette and exploded in a fireball. The man, whose identity was withheld “due to privacy policies,” was able to drive himself to the Clay-Battelle Health Center on the Mason-Dixon Highway. At that point, an ambulance was called in to transfer this difficult case to Ruby Memorial Hospital. The man's life was not in danger, but health care workers declined to reveal whether the man's injuries were serious enough to remove his contribution to the gene pool.

I would pay good money for video of that.










*Specifically, Nat-Wu, C-biggie, and Seamus

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Wow, thanks Chris Moonbeams. That online paralegal degree will be a perfect complement to the law degree I'm planning on getting. I'm sure that makes me only that much more qualified then other lawyers. While I'm at it I can go to court reporting school.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Is this what you mean by comment-spam?

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Alright I took care of the spam. I can't believe that spammers will even attack blogs. That just really pisses me off...

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

1. Yes

2. Thank you!

3. Where's the post you promised us??????

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Did anyone else notice the name of the town where this man lived??

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home