I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More books!

An Amazon user was thoughtful enough to put together a list of reading materials for those of us who wish to become enlightened about reptilians, ufos, underground bases, and something about Quetzalcoatl. Reading all these sounds like a job for Whitey. I tell you, I finished Ulysses but I usually can't make heads or tails of what these people are talking about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

OMG that's great! Now I can be up to date on the latest wacko conspiracy theories!

Now see what I'm wondering if there's a "critical mass" of these books that you can read, after which you begin to understand things like the timecube without effort.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Maybe somebody killed the guy for being part of "Inna Godda da vida", which I wouldn't blame them for.

If by "critical mass" you mean brain tumor, you may be right.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

He's probably one of those who's always searching for instances of his name, so you probably did attract his attention there.

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'm not sure but I think he may have posted, then gone back in time and stopped himself from posting.

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Argh I failed to get back in time to stop Xanthippas 1!

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home