I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Send emails to the future you!

Today I read an article about the website FutureMe.org. In a nutshell, it's a service where you can send yourself an email message that will arrive sometime in the future, supposedly up to thirty years! Now, of course, how do you know if you'll even have the same email account in that amount of time? Or if that email service will even exist? I suppose it could be interesting though... I just can't think of much profound I really feel I need to tell my future self at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home