I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas with Spinal Tap!


Merry effin' Christmas wankers!


I was listening to the "rock christmas" channel on Yahoo Launchcast, and what do I hear but one of the greatest Christmas songs ever; Spinal Tap's "Christmas with the Devil." This song is totally awesome. Here's a sampling of the lyrics:

The elves are dressed in leather
And the angels are in chains
(Christmas with the Devil)

The sugar plums are rancid
And the stockings are in flames
(Christmas with the Devil)

There's a demon in my belly
And a gremlin in my brain
There's someone up the chimney hole
And Satan is his name!

Rock on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Spinal Tap goes to 11!

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home