I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Tight Anal Ticket?

That was the title of a spam email I just received. Should I accept it? Where do you think this ticket will take me?

Also, I got another spam mail the other day from a "Lindsey Foster." Lindsey was the name of my recently ex-girlfriend and Foster is the last name of her's and my hot friend. How do they do that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Well if you'd quit writing your fantasies online...

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I think it's sort of like a ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory...only, with this ticket, you get a different kind of chocolate.

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home