I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bad Music/Worse Covers


This speaks to me on so many levels


Inspired by an email I sent to some of you clowns, I bring you this website: The Musem of Bad Album Covers, where gems such as the one above can be found. As far as I can tell, these are all 100% real, to the shame of humanity. Please let us know which you found to be your favorite...or most haunting.

3 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

That's awesome.

11:26 PM

 
Blogger James said...

Is she blowing the guy or the dummy? They have the same expression

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home