I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

First two hours a success

I was able to waste the first hour pretty well, especially since there were no ready carts, and some kid had played the push-all-the-books-in-that-you-can-reach game on the non-fiction shelves.  So I fixed that kid's damage, wandered a bit, and now I'm on desk until 4.  It would be interesting to post images of the library mutants on this page...and hideous.  I think I would start with Mironack.  And then Guillauma the Frenchman.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Good going.

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:48 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

That would be awesome. I'd love to see what you guys are talking about when you speak of these freaks.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Well now, I don't think that issue has even been addressed.

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home