I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Golly I'm tired...

Alright guys, we've all seen this all to many times:

Like just now, for example.  A large (or rather staggeringly enormous) woman (or man I suppose) waddles in to the library, goes and finds some books.  (Perhaps resting a few times on the way, sweating and panting disgustingly as they go).  They finally make it back to the checkout desk and slam their books down exclaiming: "golly I'm tired..." or "whew I'm exhausted" or some such other statement.  And what causes all this exhaustion you might ask?  Simply walking across a small branch library...what is the world of obesity coming to...

5 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Back in the day, fat people would walk 7 miles in the snow to go to school.

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

John, in that case, I think it's ok for you to say, "Well, that's because you're fat."

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

lol, oh my god that would be awesome...I think I'll try it next time

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Just tell them that they should quit carrying their children around in their shirt.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Whitey has an awful lot to say, or not say, about this topic.

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home