I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Sunday, July 25, 2004

In the Army Now

As most of us know, our good friend Jason Asimikas has gone off to fight for his country. Who knows what crazy adventures he's in store for. Hopefully, he won't get an administrative discharge because of drug abuse like another good friend of ours. Anyway, I was doing some "web surfing," as it's called, and stumbled upon this book that pretty much sums up, I believe, what Jason is going through. Hell, maybe the next volume will include one of Jason's stories.

OOH-RAH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Ugh...I feel sick now. I mean, Jason's not pretty at all.

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

What happened to "don't ask, don't tell"?

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

I think if we sent him that book as a gift, he might be publically executed...

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

The problem is one of US would have to actually by the book to send it. Also I think Jason already has been "boned to the corps" as they say.

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home