I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, July 23, 2004

Essential Life Lessons Learned in my 20+ Years on this Earth

Before I crash for the night and get up early to catch the rat race, I thought I'd share some things I've learned over the years...

In no particular order:

1. Starburst Twizzlers and Lime-flavored chips are a recipe for disaster.

2. Dominoes buffalo wings after a heavy night of drinking is also a none-too-smart idea.

3. Some milkshakes do not bring boys to the yard.

4. Apples taste better than Windows.

5. Never take a picture in a Tijuana strip club.

6. Daniel is the only one in the world with an interest in forum browsing (click on it in profile if you don't believe me).

7. It is possible to accidentally uninstall programs from a computer and have an uncle that can do anything.

8. Expect the unexpected, unless your Nathan, in which case expect a life long struggle with the toilet.

9. Transos are people too.

10. FFUSFOSTAR

Thank you and good night!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I think I get the FF, but nothing after that.

1:24 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

lets see...there's family orgy, uncircumcised shemale...

1:25 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

and we can't forget Severe Terminal Ass Rot

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Whoa! That's almost too much. But too much is really NBF (necro beast felching).

1:28 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'm going to add forum browsing to my interests.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home