I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, July 22, 2004

They're creepy and they're kooky

For some reason, weird stuff happens a lot when I'm over at the Adams family house. This story happened on one such occasion.
 
It was rather late at night and I was sitting on the futon playing some Mario Kart Double Dash (awesome game). John went into some Christian chat room to have some fun. He decided it would be cool to put on the webcam and offer images of me playing Mario Kart on for whoever in the chat room wanted to see.  So some guy logged on and IM'ed John.  I forget what it was that the guy and John initially wrote, but shortly thereafter the guy wrote, "Show me your ass." I kid you not. John asked me if I wanted to show the guy my ass, but after great consideration I declined. Anyway, I thought that if the guy wanted to see ass, he might like tubgirl. John IM'ed him the link. After a few seconds, the guy wrote back, "That's hot, show me some more." I may not be quoting exactly, but that's close enough. I forget what John did after that, but I was freaked out enough for one night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

I believe that I told the chatroom that Nathan was Kartin' for the Lord

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Somebody told me the other day that they were Hookin' for the Lord.

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home