I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

OMFG

So it's a Saturday night, and I'm at home punching "orchiectomy" into the Google toolbar(I ain't saying why)and this is one of the sites that pops up(warning: best not to look at this at work.) As you can surely imagine, I was shocked. My reaction was one of immediate horror, followed by horrified fascination, followed shortly thereafter by revulsion, followed almost immediately by an overwhelming and powerful urge to blog this. Other than that, there's not much to say. The gentelman who hosts this site appears to me to be slight weirdo in his willingness to share highly testicular...uh, I mean personal, aspects of his life with the general internet community, and while I have slight doubts about the authenticity of the pictures, they seem all too horribly real.


2 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Aw God!

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Yes, that appears to be the site owner's idea of humor. Click on the "humor" link for more stuff that's not funny.

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home