I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Get down wit da B-town


Hip young Republicans celebrate "Daddy Bush" victory


Alright, alright...I know there's probably a rule against posting the same picture twice, but it's just for humor. But even if it is true that you younguns out there who stand on the right side of the fence(and only sometimes bat for the other team, if you know what I mean) are not always the coolest cats on the block, you are nonetheless to be applauded for your devotion to your causes. Your hearts are usually in the right place, even if your heads often are not(think goatse) and for that, I applaud you even as my liberal friends and I lament your odd fascination with guns and hunting. So I say congratulations, and well done! See you again in 2008!



9 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

I swear these are the guys that run the UNT Repubs on campus.

7:42 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Whitey, you started it!

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Yeah, it's like the election all over again. Both parties ridiculing each other instead of talking about the real issues.

8:02 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Uh, Nathan very eloquently brought up the issues.

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Aw come on! It's at least as funny as Daschle with "pwned" across his head. Besides, I didn't say WHICH conservatives I was making fun of! It's only a coincidence that there are two guys in the picture, and I might have been thinking of Whitey and Seamus at the time of posting...

Besides, I'm just teasing and it's all in good fun.

Wait, are you being sarcastic??

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

I didn't read Nathan's long comment.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

David! You're proving my point about Bush voters being ignorant! Good grief, at least us "liberals" read the arguments of those fools Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and the like.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

I'm not ignorant, just illiterate.

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Listen up, and this is for all of you:

Big Nay Nay in da house!

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home