I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Greatest. Movie. Scene. Ever.

Dolemite: I knight thee Dolemite Jr. If people don't know by now, they soon will know, that you are the baddest son of a bitch in town. Now that that's been said, sit back and enjoy your riches, 'cause tonight we got us two bad ass white bitches. I can dig it!

(Knock on door)

Dolemite: Who dat is?

Sheriff: It's the Sheriff. We know you in there with them white girls. All we want is the cane.

Dolemite: They want the cane cause it's got the power to get them tricks. And they mad at us, because they women want our big black ---

Sheriff (busting in): I finally got your black ass! And this time... (gasp) Oh my god, Jenny!

Jenny: Hi, daddy.

Dolemite: That's right, Sheriff. I had your sweet daughter, last night I had your wife, and now it's me you want to slaughter.

2 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

I can dig it!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Man, speaking in rhyme is so damn cool.

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home