I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Challenges

Alright...I've challenged Chris in an earlier post. I will now challenge Daniel to a game of Windows XP wit. On go to the Learning tab on the left, then find the Skills Assessment link. There are two Windows XP skills assessments, I took the second one on the list. I got an 83% the first time and a 90% the second time. I challenge thee!

PS: Practice tests are fair game. Lets see how far this challenge can go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

You can't tie me fool...

I'll register my name on there I guess to keep track of my scores. Which assessment did you take?

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Oh yeah! My uncle made a 147% and he's blind and doesn't have any fingers.

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home