I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sick, nasty, dirty man

Just read this first paragraph because it speaks better for itself than I can, and I'm sure it will compell you to read the rest of the article.

I have waited patiently for the holiday season to expire. Now I'm afraid I must bring up the guy who got caught sprinkling his own dried feces on the doughnut display last summer at Fiesta Mart. For some weeks I have been in possession of new information--a haunting burden for me. I kept expecting him to appear among the carolers.


Rest of article here.

Hey guys, this story does touch us in a small way. The alleged perpetrator also "vandalized" the Dallas Central library. Miriam Rodriguez, who used to work with us is quoted in the article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'll be surprised if Whitey doesn't have his own more personal connection to this guy.

8:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home