I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Drunken Man


This morning, I was encouraged via e-mail to take the "3-dimensional humor test" at OKCupid.com. I did--the test eventually got to a question related to how much you laughed at this picture (a lot, only on the inside, not at all). I think a good follow-up question for the end of the test would have been "are you still laughing about that drunken man," because I was still laughing several hours later at work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

That reminds me of college, Justin, and John McKenna.

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

That's a reminder of how lucky I was in my college days NOT to have friends who did that kind of stuff.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home