I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Enough

In light of recent events and allegations, I am ceasing all commenting on both TWM and Nathan's Books. This comes mainly as an effort to keep things friendly and to preserve a sense of reciprocal netiquette amongst two very different groups of people.

My latest arguments on these blogs, TWM in particular, became unintentionally offensive. My mistake was in assuming that by attacking a certain viewpoint, the TWM welcomed its zealous and persistent defense by opponents.

Since their blog is more a common location for like-minded discussions from one perspective, I will respect that and limit my commenting to blogs where I am more welcome. I can understand not wanting their blog to be overrun by critical arguments, they can do what they please with their own web space.

I propose a truce.

2 Comments:

Blogger crallspace said...

Isn't that like throwing the baby out with the bath water?

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Yes, except I'm throwing the baby into a different bathtub.

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home