I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Monday, July 31, 2006

For the Honor!

I don't think we've had a proper tale of dook on the new horadrim, so I found a jolly good one about a vast dump gone wrong.


The Very Stinky Poop Against the Humble Clock
by Harry

I love poop humour, i visit www.ratemypoo.com and i am a full memeber and have left many images on their website. One day i was lying in bed, and i thought, why not record a sound wave of me pooping, my microphone didnt work on my certain comp, and i couldnt find my talkboy, so i used my record your own alarm alarm clock!!! I did it one day and i worked really well, you heard the toilet seat banging, me being seated, the crackle the sqeulch and finally the plop. I recorded it on a mic on ANOTHER computer. The day after i had eaten a LOT and brewed up a nice beast, i can tell you, so i seated, pressed record, and started pushing, BUT OH NO THE CLOCK WAS TO CLOSE UNDER MY ARSE! iI heard a bang, a big plop and my arm being weighted down, i feared the worst, cfinished wiped, etc. I wiped the clock clean and it still smelled putrid, so i took the front apart, wiped it all round, used baby wipes etc, put it back together, sniffed it, felt sick, so i sprayed aftershave on. Didnt work. It smelled like babies nappies (diapers). So in the morning i found this fabric spray we have in England called © Febreze, i sparyed it all over and left it. I smelled it in the morning, it smeled fresh. I then came back from school and it smelled like babies nappies, topped with aftershave and Febreze. I sparyed it ALL over and checked it the next day. It still smelled but you had to really inhale to get full aroma, i dont think any1 would notice. Just ask me if you want both recorded poos sent i and i will happily send them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Number Four said...

I like the part about brewing up a nice beast myself, but this guy freakin dumb

see what you started all over again feels, you and your scheisse videos

8:13 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Goddamit, ye must warn of the link!!!! Good thing I wasn't at work. Would've caused a lot of questions. Scheisse videos are art. Rate My Poo is just pictures of crap.

The author of the story used some funny words, like putrid (I have to use that one more often). But geez he needs to work on his writing skills.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Kou said...

Well, the kind of people who shit on alarm clocks while trying to record the sounds of defecation aren't exactly Pulitzer material, Feels.

10:49 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

That's quite a tale. Fine sleuthing, Kou. I especially like how much he sits around and thinks deeply about feces and defecation and how to experience them in new ways.

The moral is: you can't get the smell of feces out of clocks; don't even bother.

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Kou said...

I think the sound of massive defecation would be a fairly effective alarm, though.

11:49 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

How do you find this stuff?

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home