I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Euro Trip

As some of you may know, my sister has recently returned from a trip to Europe. Last night she downloaded her pictures onto my computer. I believe this one picture below sums up what her trip was like:



I shit you not this is a REAL picture from her trip. There are other pictures that would also sum up her trip, but I feel they are too, um, "illegal" to post on the web for the world to see.

If you click on the picture to see it full size, it's even more hideous.

9 Comments:

Blogger Number Four said...

For some reason, once i got through laughing, all i wanted to do was kick that guys ass. Don't know why, but thats what I wanted to do

10:50 PM

 
Blogger Kou said...

Oh my gosh, if I saw those people in a dark alley, huddled around a burning oil drum, it would be time to mount up.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Number Four said...

Damn right Kou, Damn right

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow. There are so many funny things about that photo; I just don't know where to begin...

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Kou said...

So what was in that unassuming clear plastic bag? Was it granola?

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

And of course, these two strapping young lads...are British.

Obviously, this picture is in Amsterdam.

She also hung out with a Canadian in Amsterdam, a very gay guy in Berlin, four lesbians on the Italian coast, an African in Rome, and what she claimed to be an 8-foot tall* Spaniard in Cologne.

*Actually, she said he was 2.2 meters tall which is only 7' 2". Unfortunately, there's only one picture of him, and it's hard to tell how tall he is. In any case, I'm sure I could kick his ass.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Kou said...

Holy crap! That's a dude on the left?

Post more pics!

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Post more pics!

Post more pics!

Post more pics!

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Wait a sec, the "dude" on the left does look like a girl. But I could've sworn she said it was two guys she met. Oh well, it's funny either way.

That was the best pic, though. I think there's a couple more funny ones, but you've already seen the cream of the crop. When I get home tonight, I'll try and find a few more.

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home