I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Here I come a-bloggin'

Welcome to my first post! In a short 45 minutes I have gone from viewer and commentator on this blog, to fellow blogger. I also have a blog of my own that I created 10 minutes ago, which I will share with you when I figure out how to.  I've been invited by virtue of the fact that I too am a library employee, if only for another two weeks, after which I will become an unemployed law student. Still in that time I will cram in as much joyful library experiences as I am allowed by my fellow bloggers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

You can always blog away no matter where you are...when you leave the library it doesn't mean you have to stop blogging

You can tell us all about your law-school woes

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Will you be complaining about people asking for original transcripts of the Dredd Scott case?

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home