I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

sup

Women. I tell ya. This girl who hasn't talked to me in months sends me a message out of the blue about what textbook she needs. I respond sarcastically about liking being the go-to guy for school info, and she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. What a b*tch!
 
Anyway, this is a cool place.  I don't work for any of the Irving libraries but I seem to know a good amount of people from there and what's been going on.
 
It's kind of nice out here because it is cloudy.
 
Hey, you ever notice the word "believe" contains the word "lie?"

Ah, my back itches...
 

 
(Yes, I am trying to make fun of the typical blog entry.)

3 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Shouldn't that be 3:51pm, central time?

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Don't try to fool us with irony. Your attempt to parody the typical blog entry, resulted in a typical blog entry. We see through this cheap humor.

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I can't decide if Adam is being incredibly clever by making a completely typical blog post and saying that's the joke, or just making a typical blog post.

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home