I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Taking aim at weirdos on the bloggerspot


You know, I was editing my profile today, and I got to wondering why exactly my favorite stuff is underlined. Well, I clicked on some of them and, much to my dismay, I discovered that it shows you all of the people who share this interest. I think if we put our heads together , we can figure out who should be the most ashamed of his interest/favorite book etc. I think my interest in the book Foucault's Pendulum puts me in with a special class of high-powered mutants.

5 Comments:

Blogger Seamus said...

I think that only Benicio Del Toro can qualify for the "high powered mutant" category...sorry Dan-el

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Yeah, your mutant powers relate more to the quantity and quality of gas you expel daily. Or hourly, whatever.

5:52 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Oh, and if I'd known about the interests, I probably wouldn't have put "stuff" and "other stuff" in there. Amazingly, there's a few people who share those interests.

5:56 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Is a shot from basic, before you deployed to Iwo Jima whitey?

6:14 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Also if you'll take notice, the picture crops off the lower half of Daniel's body. It's my guess he's lying in deer crap...with no pants. Just a guess.

11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home